I’m thrilled to share that I’ve arranged for a Johns Hopkins University screening for this amazing new film, Picture A Scientist.
SAVE TWO DATES ON YOUR CALENDARS:
- Screening Dates: I expect the film to be open for viewing from Sep 8 – 10, 2020 and access will be available by pre-registration using your email address. Access information and registration details coming soon.
2. Panel Discussion: On the last day of the screening Sep 10 at 4:30 PM, I will moderate a panel of Johns Hopkins senior women academics to discuss the film and how it impacts our local community.
The panel will include:
- Karen Fleming, PhD, Professor of Biophysics (Moderator)
- Rejji Kuruvilla, PhD, Professor of Biology, JHU KSAS
- Emmy Smith, PhD Professor Earth & Planetary Sciences, JHU KSAS
- Sherita Hill Golden, MD, MHS, Hugh P. McCormick Family Professor of Endocrinology and Metabolism & Vice President, Chief Diversity Officer, JHMI
- Shanon Shumpert, JD Vice Provost for Institutional Equity
Hope to see you all there!
Pingback: Picture A Scientist Registration Now Open for Hopkins Affiliates | Inclusive Excellence